733 Sanchez St
San Francisco, CA 94114
Stunning Liberty Hill Home With Panoramic City Views | Elite Leasing
Address: 733 Sanchez Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage
Amenities: Yard and multiple decks
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities: None included. Tenant responsible for maintaining landscaping
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Make this stunning Liberty Hill home your next residence. Features include:
- Perched at the top of Liberty Hill, this home offers panoramic views out to the City from all levels.
- The main level has an open floor plan living/dining/kitchen layout that opens out onto a deck with city views.
- The Chef’s kitchen features a Wolf range, quartz counters and stainless steel appliances
- On the top level is the full-flr master suite with attached bath. Master suite opens out on to a large deck and features a vaulted ceiling and fireplace.
- Below the main level is a big family room, additional bedroom and access to the garage.
- Baths are finished with designer fixtures and finishes.
- 1 car garage parking
- You are just blocks away from all the shopping and dining options in the Castro & Mission.
- Easy access to Hwy 101 & 280.
- Transit options include multiple MUNI lines, BART and Tech Shuttles
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.